CEO CONSENSUS GmbH
Andrea Hartmann-Piraudeau is the CEO of CONSENSUS. She is a valued conflict mediator in large companies.
- International consultancy and trainer work
Focus: business mediation, organizational development, negotiation management, coach and communication consultant
- Master’s degree in communication and media studies, sociology and
Linguistics, University of Mannheim
- Master of Mediation, jur. Faculty, Fernuni Hagen
- Doctorate at the Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences at the University of Hohenheim. Research on mechanisms of action in mediation and negotiation.
- Several years of experience in the management of national and international units
Dr. Peter Bechstein
Dr. Peter Bechstein is the Commercial Director of CONSENSUS
As a lawyer with additional business studies, he has been working as a management consultant in the communications sector for over eight years. Before that, he worked for several years in a managerial position in an international industrial company and brings – in addition to commercial issues – experience in the areas of conflict management and crisis communication.